This post does NOT contain affiliate links. I just really love Costco. 🙂
As you may have noticed in My Top 10 Favorite Things to Buy at Costco, I LOVE COSTCO! That love was reconfirmed after having a baby. Here are my favorite baby items to buy at Costco!
- Shampoo & Body Wash-Gotta love The Honest Company Shampoo & Body Wash! I normally wouldn’t buy such expensive products, but this is such a good deal, smells soooooo good and lasts so long! 2-17oz bottles for $14.99. You literally get two for the price of what you would pay for one at Target. I bought the 2 pack a year and a half ago and am just now finishing the 2nd bottle. Plus it goes on sale every once in a while for just $11.99! Yes, please!
- Formula-Maybe you are one of those moms who are able to exclusively breastfeed. That is AWESOME! Keep it up, girl! I was not. Long story. If you supplement or are exclusively feeding your baby formula, you’ll get a great deal here! Online, it’s $49.99 for 3-34 oz tubs, plus free shipping. In-store, $16.99 for a 34 oz tub.
- PJs-Carter’s PJs are available at Costco. The member only price is $7.49. That’s a great price, but even better if you wait until they go on sale for around $6!
- Clothes-Costco always has cute baby clothes at great prices for members! Even Easter dresses for the girls!
- Wipes-I love Kirkland wipes because they are SO BIG! You only need one or two wipes for most dirty diapers. (Or if you’re my husband, 7. :P) A box of 900 wipes (9-100 count packs) is just $19.99, or $15.99 when on sale!
- Baby Announcements-Take a look at the Photo Center at Costco.com. They have super cute baby announcements. $14.99 gets you 50 prints, 50 envelopes, and 4 small calendar prints! Plus, if you are lucky like me, your baby will be born in October, when they go on sale for the holidays!
- Car Seat– We got this beauty for just $99.99! It’s a great car seat and does NOT feel cheap at all. It’s a 3-in-1 carseat, so it’s gonna last us a long time! Just beware, it takes up almost your entire shopping cart!
- Whole Milk-Once it’s time to start giving your baby whole milk, you will go through A LOT of it! At Costco, it’s just $2.90 a gallon ($5.80 for a 2 pack).
I’m sure I’ll find more products I love for babies at Costco once we decide to have baby #2! Let us know your favorite baby items to get at Costco in the comments section! 🙂
P.S. You were probably expecting me to have Kirkland diapers on this list. Nope. I can get a better deal at Target thanks to coupons, Cartwheel, my Red Card, and waiting for sales.